“Breakfast entrees with chicken have increased 16% on Top 500 full-service restaurant menus since 2011.”
Food Business News, “Staying abreast of poultry preference,” April 2013.
Shredded potato hash browns layered with a Pierce Chicken® Country Style Chicken Tenderloin Fritters, sunny side up egg and spicy hollandaise sauce.
|Vegetable oil||1 cup|
|Hash brown potatoes, shredded, frozen||3 quarts|
|Pierce Chicken® Country Style Chicken Tenderloin Fritters (Code #13617)||5 pounds (1 bag)|
|Cheddar cheese, shredded||12 cups (3 pounds)|
|Spicy Hollandaise sauce (recipe provided)||3 cups|
|Chives, fresh, chopped||¼ cup|
To make one serving:
- Heat oil in a deep skillet to 350°F; add ½ cup hash browns.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until golden brown; fl ip and cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown; drain.
- Fry 2 Country Style Chicken Tenderloin Fritters in deep fryer at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165°F; drain.
- Cook 1 egg sunny side up.
- Place hash browns on a plate; sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt; top with ½ cup cheddar cheese. Layer with 2 Country Style Chicken Tenderloin Fritters, 1 egg and 2 tablespoons hollandaise sauce; sprinkle with ½ teaspoon chives.
SPICY HOLLANDAISE SAUCE
|Egg yolks||20 each|
|Lemon juice||¾ cup|
|Butter, unsalted, melted||1¼ pounds|
|Sriracha sauce||½ cup|
Makes 3 cups:
- Whisk egg yolks and lemon juice in a large stainless steel bowl until combined.
- Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water; add the butter slowly, whisking until sauce thickens.
- Add Sriracha sauce and salt; stir until combined.
- Hold warm for service.